Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: +2774 415 5857
Content Management System - Drupal
Your leading Cape Town Website Design Company uses Drupal CMS for Web development
What is a CMS?
A content management system (CMS) is software that allows for a centralized collection of files and processes so that one or several users can manage the system from a common platform. If applied to the internet, it is a kind of website that dynamically aggregates, publishes, edits and manages content. This platform is the base system used by Ezibiz Websites, your leading Cape Town website design company, to build web pages.
What is Drupal?
Drupal is a kind of CMS with user-friendly tools that allows both advanced and novice internet users to set up and manage websites. It is very flexible, widely supported and simple to administer.
What are the benefits of creating a website with Drupal CMS?
- Using Drupal eliminates the need for website owners to master sophisticated and often intimidating programming procedures and methodologies. In sum, Drupal is a layman’s choice for applying the advanced internet and online technologies like Facebook integration that has become the norm of website today.
- Though there a million and one benefits of using Drupal, we can talk about a salient few as typically experienced by our website design projects.
- With Drupal, users are able to locate what they want on your website with ease. This results because the backend admin has simple tools to create flexible content, page structures and features.
- Aside that, you can give your website a consistent look and feel throughout the site with built-in templates. You do not have to develop the site from a PC-based software and then upload to a website. You can administer the entire site from a web browser.
- With Drupal, users can work on their sites or collaborate with others. Each new user you add to your admin can have customized privileges. For example, if you have partners located in other counties or cities, you can co-publish or manage the site with them. Also, Drupal is scalable and there are thousands of add ons to enhance its functionality.
Who uses Drupal in web development?
Due to its ease of use and versatility, Drupal is used by many businesses, individuals, nonprofit organizations, academic institutions and even governments.
What type of sites can you develop with Drupal CMS?
Drupal has the flexibility and security to match any web design concept you may have, For this reason, it has be used to create various web sites like portals, shopping sites, newspaper pages, business websites, directories and even social network sites. Of course the list is endless.
So by choosing Ezibiz Websites, which offers its website design on the Drupal platform, you are off to a great online presence that assures a high return on your investment.